Exchange rates on 21.05.2013
Trade representations of the Republic of Tajikistan are the authorities which carrying out the rights of Republic Tajikistan in abroad in the field of the foreign trade activity and providing effective participation of Tajikistan in sphere of international economic relations. Trade representations are responsible for the development of foreign economic communications and for cooperation in developing of favorable conditions for the development of coordination of Tajik participants of foreign trade activities with the representatives of foreign business circle , to assist Tajik participants of foreign trade activities and cooperate in involving foreign investments into Republic of Tajikistan.
In accordance with the Regulation the main objectives of the Trade Representations are as follow:
- Representation of Tajikistan in Germany on foreign trade;
- Carrying out an effective foreign policy of Tajikistan in the host country;
- Promotion of economic relations between Tajikistan and Germany;
- Monitoring compliance with the participants of foreign economic relations of Tajikistan's national interests of the country in carrying out foreign trade activities;
- Protection of economic and trade interests of participants in foreign economic relations of the country and assist in the implementation of foreign trade activities in the development of different areas and forms of economic and scientific-technical cooperation;
- Development of proposals for construction of facilities with the participation of Tajikistan, their development and effective functioning;
- Participation in negotiating and concluding international agreements between Tajikistan and Germany in foreign economic relations, including economic, trade and scientific-technical cooperation, monitoring their execution;
- Protection of ecological interests of Tajikistan in accordance with applicable rules of international law.
By the Regulation Ref. No.72 dated on February 27, 2010 of the Government of the Republic of Tajikistan was assigned Mr Juraev Komiljon Ismonkulovich as the Trade Representative of the Republic of Tajikistan in federal Republic of Germany.